CDS Wilman is recognised as one of the most forward thinking and professional design and installation companies in the UK, specialising in the catering, hospitality and retail industries. We offer a complete range of services from the supply of crockery to space planning & interior design, installation and project management of complete food service facilities. Due to rapid growth, we now require a Marketing Manager to join our busy team.
The Marketing Manager will work out of our offices located in Trafford Park. The role requires proven experience developing and executing campaigns and initiatives, including digital, across the UK that target customers across a multitude of sectors. This person must be a strong communicator, dependable, performance-driven and have a keen attention to detail and have strong analytical and project management skills.
Tasks are not definitive and will be refined around business needs and priorities with flexibility and proactive collaboration across all teams in support of achieving commercial targets. The role will be pivotal in supporting the company’s commitment to growth and excellent service.
• Support with creating and tactically implementing the marketing strategy to support business growth and delivery of key objectives
• To be the authority on building the brand and corporate identity
• Responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements
• Build key relationships with senior stakeholders across the business
• Manage the company’s marketing campaigns in line with sales activities
• Internal and external stakeholder management building strong relationships and market/product knowledge
• Budget management
• Plan and implement promotional campaigns both online and print
• Create a wide range of different marketing materials
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
• Dynamic, self-motivated and have great organisational skills
• Ideally having worked in a similar role in a B2B environment
We offer a very competitive salary and operate a flexi working scheme. Applications will be considered for both full and part time hours. Degree is Marketing is essential.
No agencies please.